Local CDL A Delivery Driver
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay. $54,000 to $70,000 annually! Base hourly rate is $25.62 per hour, but the Pay for Performance can add over $10.00 per hour while doing delivery work.
- Bonuses - We offer a $100 monthly attendance bonus with a total up to $1,700 available yearly.
- Amazing Benefits. We have 3 different medical plans you can choose from starting out at $0/ month as well as a generous 401(k) plan with company match. We also offer vision, dental, life insurance and more.
- Home Nightly. A majority of the routes run Tuesday- Friday with a few of the routes running Monday- Friday.
- Product Discounts. We offer generous employee discounts on product purchases.
Meet with us if you have:
- CDL Class A Driver’s License.
- Ability to Pass Physical and Drug Screen.
- Stable work history. It takes about three weeks for training, so we hire people with a proven track record of reliability.
- Self-Directed. Although you are a part of a bigger team, you will be working alone.
- Basic Math Functions. All drivers use simple math to verify their orders, count money, etc.
A day in the life (example):
- Make all delivery stops on a daily schedule.
- Bend to lift product including cases and kegs weighing up to 165 pounds.
- Collect payment and/or signature upon delivery.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Come JOIN the Alliance Beverage family!
About Alliance Beverage:
In 1963 a man named Larry Gary, originally from the west side of Chicago, decided that owning a beer distributorship in Grand Rapids Michigan would be more fun than running a bowling alley. That was the moment that the company called Kent Beverage began.
At the same time a man named Tim Sullivan, originally from the east side of Detroit, was happily running a construction business. However, when Tim noticed his friends, who owned beer distributorships, were having more fun, he had to get one of his own. And he did, when he purchased B&B Beer in the late 1970’s!
Both businesses grew and prospered. Both businesses were passed from fathers to sons and continued to succeed in their territories until one day, over a pint, these two families decided to form a joint venture whereby the two companies combined would be stronger than the sum of their parts. They called the company Alliance Beverage and it was born May 13, 2013.
From the beginning, our company has recruited the best talent available, contributing to the highest standards of performance~ because we work together with commitment, & integrity.
Today, Alliance has more than 450 team members and services over 5,000 customers across the Western half of Michigan. With three distribution facilities and six sales offices, our employees live and are active in the communities they serve.