Warehouse Recycling Full-Time
- Competitive Pay. Depending on experience, you can earn up to $16.00/hour
- Amazing Benefits. We have 3 different medical plans you can choose from starting out at $0/ month as well as a generous 401(k) plan. We also offer vision, dental, life insurance and more.
- Paid Parental and Maternity Leave!
- Opportunity for Advancement. We are likely to promote within before hiring externally.
- Product Discounts. We offer generous employee discounts on product purchases.
Meet with us if you have:
- Stable work history. It takes about two weeks for training, so we hire people with a proven track record of reliability.
- Self-Directed and can work as a team.
- Simple Math Skills. You must be able to count and do simple addition
What you will do:
- Count in trucks and remove empties from each truck
- Empty trash containers and crush cardboard.
- Stacking glass
- Sorting empty kegs
- Bend to lift product including cases weighing up to 50lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Shift usually starts around 12 noon most days.
About Alliance Beverage:
In 1963 a man named Larry Gary, originally from the west side of Chicago, decided that owning a beer distributorship in Grand Rapids Michigan would be more fun than running a bowling alley. That was the moment that the company called Kent Beverage began.
At the same time a man named Tim Sullivan, originally from the east side of Detroit, was happily running a construction business. However, when Tim noticed his friends, who owned beer distributorships, were having more fun, he had to get one of his own. And he did, when he purchased B&B Beer in the late 1970’s!
Both businesses grew and prospered. Both businesses were passed from fathers to sons and continued to succeed in their territories until one day, over a pint, these two families decided to form a joint venture whereby the two companies combined would be stronger than the sum of their parts. They called the company Alliance Beverage and it was born May 13, 2013.
From the beginning, our company has recruited the best talent available, contributing to the highest standards of performance~ because we work together with commitment, & integrity.
Today, Alliance has more than 450 team members and services over 5,000 customers across the Western half of Michigan. With three distribution facilities and six sales offices, our employees live and are active in the communities they serve.