Warehouse Order Selector - 2nd Shift
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay: Warehouse Selectors can earn $21.52/hr after the probationary period.
- Pay for Performance scale allows you to earn up to an extra $2.00-$3.00 more per hour based on performance.
- We also offer up to $1,700 annually in attendance bonuses.
- COVID Safe. We are serious about Safety. We follow all CDC and MIOSHA guidelines.
- Amazing Benefits. We have 3 different medical plans you can choose from starting out at $0/ month as well as a generous 401(k) plan. We also offer vision, dental, life insurance and more.
- Paid Parental and Maternity Leave!
- Schedule. Monday- Friday 7:00pm through completion, Weekend work is extremely rare.
- Product Discounts. We offer generous employee discounts on product purchases.
Meet with us if you have:
- Ability to Pass a Physical. This job is a workout since you will be picking cases throughout the night.
- Self and Team Motivated. Work in an inviting team environment sharing success both individually and as a team.
- Basic Math Functions. All warehouse employees must use simple math to verify their orders.
What you will do as an order selector:
- Select orders by headset in a climate-controlled warehouse
- Must be able to be certified on a hi-lo and a walkie rider
- Bend to lift product including cases and kegs weighing up to 165 pounds
- Perform other duties as assigned
About Alliance Beverage:
In 1963 a man named Larry Gary, originally from the west side of Chicago, decided that owning a beer distributorship in Grand Rapids Michigan would be more fun than running a bowling alley. That was the moment that the company called Kent Beverage began.
At the same time a man named Tim Sullivan, originally from the east side of Detroit, was happily running a construction business. However, when Tim noticed his friends, who owned beer distributorships, were having more fun, he had to get one of his own. And he did, when he purchased B&B Beer in the late 1970’s!
Both businesses grew and prospered. Both businesses were passed from fathers to sons and continued to succeed in their territories until one day, over a pint, these two families decided to form a joint venture whereby the two companies combined would be stronger than the sum of their parts. They called the company Alliance Beverage and it was born May 13, 2013.
From the beginning, our company has recruited the best talent available, contributing to the highest standards of performance~ because we work together with commitment, & integrity.
Today, Alliance has more than 450 team members and services over 5,000 customers across the Western half of Michigan. With three distribution facilities and six sales offices, our employees live and are active in the communities they serve.